Welcome to Summerhill Spa

Summerhill Spa is an intimate eco-friendly day spa located in the heart of Yorkville | Toronto.

We offer you sheer indulgence and exquisite pampering with our selection of spa services from therapeutic treatments to comprehensive day packages, combining massage with aromatic body, beauty and skincare treatments.

Extra 10 % off on Christmas Spa Gift Certificate until December 25th, 2014!

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to inform you that we have officially activated our special holiday rates. Starting today - and running until December 25, 2014 - This year, you are entitled to an additional 10 % OFF when purchasing any of our Christmas Spa Gift Certificates. This promotion is applicable at our Toronto Spa located in the heart of Yorkville (see terms below) on all of our Spa packages, Spa promotions and Spa services.

For a limited time, take advantage of our special holiday rates to save even more than usual. With the additional 10% discount for the holidays, treat your loved one to a thoughtful and original gift for even less. With our best seller Spa promotion #1, which already saves 41% for a couple, the christmas spa gift certificate promotion you will add an extra 10%, making you save a total of 51% of the regular price!

 

Get 50 % off on Brazilian Waxing Services

Get 50 % off on Brazilian Waxing Services

To receive your discount simply book your appointment for Brazilian waxing from Monday to Thursday and receive automatically 50 % off on all Brazilian Waxing. You can book any apppointment online or by calling our spa in Yorkville, Toronto at 416-924-0531.

25 % discount on Hot Stone Massage

Summer 2014 promotion: Up to 25 % discount on Hot Stone Massage

Summerhill Spa in Yorkville, Toronto is offering you a new spa promotion available any days of the week and week-end!!. This offer is valid until the end of Summer 2014.

You save 20 % for a single appointment (72 CAD instead of 90 CAD for a 60 min. hot stone massage) and 25 % for a couple / duo's appointment (135 CAD instead of 180 CAD for a couple 60 Min. massage). Please note that those promotions do not apply to RMT massage therapy.

Get 30% off on all Waxing Services.

Get 30 % off on all our Waxing Services.

This promotion is available all year long. You can save 30 % on any waxing services from Monday to Thursday everyweek.

To book a waxing services with the 30 %, simply add the Coupon Called "WAXING"

Spa Promotions

Spa Package Promotion 1 (Save 41%)

Toronto Spa Summmerhill Spa Discout

Package Overview

  • 50 min hot stone Massage with Back Polish(no RMT receipt)
  • Essential Facial
  • Manicure (no polish apply) or 20 min Feet massage or collagen eye treatment
Syndicate content