- Gift Certificate
- My Account
- Contact Us
Job Posting at Summerhill Spa
New: Full time Spa Manager Assitant position - Read description here
We are seeking full-time Aestheticians with the following qualifications:
Compensation and Benefits:
If you are interested to apply, please respond to the form below and attach your resume with 3 recent references.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- An Aesthetician diploma from a recognized Canadian school or an International Diploma with a certified equivalence in Canada.
- 1 to 5 years experience in the Spa Industry.
- Outstanding abilities to provide the following services: Facial, Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing, Massage and Body Treatments. Experience in Microdermabrasion is a plus.
- Capacity to work week-ends especially Saturdays.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A passion for the Spa industry and customer care.
- We provide 2 weeks of paid vacations per year and up to 4 weeks based on seniority in the company.
- Compensation is based on hourly base salary + % on services + Tips.
- We provide health care, dental, life insurance and AD&D benefits to all our full time employees after 6 months of employment.